Silverlight 4.0
H***@officeformac.com
2010-05-05 21:57:18 UTC
Processor: Intel

I'm trying to install Silverlight 3.0. I keep getting a message that says i Can't install it because a newer version is installed. I tried to remove it all but can't. Anyone have any suggestions?
Jim Gordon Mac MVP
2010-05-05 22:30:46 UTC
Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel I'm
trying to install Silverlight 3.0. I keep getting a message that says i
Can't install it because a newer version is installed. I tried to remove
it all but can't. Anyone have any suggestions?
You probably have Silverlight version 4 installed. Why do you want to
install an old version?

-Jim
--
Jim Gordon
Mac MVP
http://tinyurl.com/Office-2008-for-Dummies
H***@officeformac.com
2010-05-06 02:57:20 UTC
Thanks for replying. According to Netfex, there is a problem with 4.0 for the Mac that stops streaming their movies. Prior to upgrading to 4.0 I had no problem streaming Netflex.
H***@officeformac.com
2010-05-06 15:35:42 UTC
Found the problem. I did not realize that Flip4Mac installed it's own version of Silverlight. Removed Flip4Mac and everything is working fine. Thanks!