Convert MTS to AVI for burning to DVD
A***@officeformac.com
2010-03-23 12:04:40 UTC
Processor: Intel

Hit "Add" icon to import your MTS files; <br>
Click drop-down list "Format" to choose the output video format like AVI; <br>
Click “Open” to locate the destination folder. <br>
Step three: video settings. <br>
Click “Edit” icon to enter the editing interface. <br>
“Crop” button enables users to cut off the black edges of the video. <br>
“Setting” button on the main interface allows users to set the advanced settings like video/audio resolution, Frame rate, Sample Rate, Codec, Aduio stream, etc. <br>
Step Five: Preview and Convert. <br>
Once the above steps are finished, we can preview the video in the top-right corner of the main interface and then hit “Convert” button to start the conversion. <br>
First: Powerful conversion. <br>
k***@gmail.com
2013-08-27 03:21:49 UTC
To convert MTS to AVI, Aunsoft Blu-ray Video Converter Ultimate is a good choice. It converts AVCHD to HD AVI easily. It is all in one software and can be used as blu-ray ripper, DVD ripper and video converter. It converts Blu-ray/DVD/SD/HD videos to various video formats for different usage.
It is in back to school big sale and is 15% off now.
http://www.aunsoft.com/2013-back-to-school/
http://www.aunsoft.com/blu-ray-video-converter-ultimate/
k***@gmail.com