Mac office did not install correctly
N***@officeformac.com
2010-04-18 03:35:59 UTC
I have install Mac office and when i wanted to use any of the word, excel, ppt, etc, it shows that i've not install properly. and when i submitted the registration online, it shows an error. <br><br>please, i need up. i need to use it urgently!
CyberTaz
2010-04-18 14:54:23 UTC
"Registration" is totally unnecessary, it simply gets you on a mailing list.
Click 'No' to bypass it altogether. Make sure that you've also applied all
updates -- the installation process should have walked you through that.

If you continue to have a problem it would be better to post a NEW MESSAGE
in the Forum for Mac Office rather than returning to this non-descript
"Other Products" group... Don't know how you got here to begin with :-) Be
sure to include complete details, exact wording of error messages, etc.

http://www.officeformac.com/productforums/

Regards |:>)
Bob Jones
[MVP] Office:Mac